Caesars Casino Review: $250 Welcome Bonus + No Deposit for USA Players
Owned by Caesars Interactive Entertainment, Caesars Casino is one of the largest iGaming brands available to US gamers today. The casino boasts an excellent selection of slots, table games, live casinos, and poker games. It offers different types of promos, including welcome no-deposit rewards and match casino bonuses in the US
The brand, Caesars Interactive Entertainment offers gambling services to many states in the US where it is fully licensed. However, the casino is only available in a few states such as Pennsylvania and New Jersey, and holds licenses to operate there. It further utilizes high-level security tools such as SSL to keep players safe on its platform.
Read on to discover everything you need to know about CaesarsCasino in the US.
Is the Caesars Casino Recommended for US Players?
CaesarsCasino is definitely one of the best iGaming options for US players today. The company behind the casino has built a solid reputation in the gambling and hospitality industry, with several decades of well-reviewed service under their belt, so we’re confident they’re trustworthy. What's more, the operator employs the best security protocols on its online platforms to keep players' data secure.
The solid reputation and safety is not the only thing Caesars has to offer; its gaming services are also top-notch. It has an impressive selection of games, excellent customer support, and reliable payment methods. If you’re looking for a safe and enjoyable gambling experience, you’re sure to get it at Caesars.
Highlights of the Caesars Casino
Perhaps you’re still wondering whether or not you should signup at this casino. Here are a few highlights that might sway you.
It doesn’t matter what kind of difficulties you face on the site, live agents are available 24/7 to help via online chat. In some states, you’ll also be able to reach the team via telephone.
Caesars Entertainment has been operating land-based gambling in the US for many years. Even though it operates through many subdivisions today, the parent company is trustworthy.
Impeccable Mobile App
Casino gaming and sports betting are made as easy as they are exciting with the Caesars mobile app. The app comes with a sleek interface which makes navigation easy. There’s no limit to what you can do on the app – playing games, betting on sports, depositing and withdrawing, and lots more.
What Would Make the Casino Better?
Though it’s undeniable that CaesarsCasino is a great platform, there are a few things that need to be improved. An example is the 72-hours withdrawal processing time. The withdrawal process would be more favorable to players if it were lowered to within the 24-hour range.
Another thing is the variation in the number of games available to players in different states. It definitely needs to expand its library in states like West Virginia, where it has just 50 titles.
Lastly, its customer service could be made better in all states. The telephone contact option should be added where it’s lacking and support should be available 24/7 in NJ.
Get to Know the Casino Before You Register
In this section, we will discuss the history and legality of Caesars Casino briefly. You will discover more details about its licenses, the company behind it, and why the casino is considered trustworthy.
Does the Casino Operate Legally in the USA? Licensing Info
Caesars is owned by a reputable brand that seeks to comply with the law wherever its services are offered. In the US, Caesars Entertainment is regulated in over 15 states. Its sports betting services are offered in all of these states while casino gaming is available only in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Michigan, and West Virginia. In WV & MI, its services are rendered through its William Hill website.
The casino is permitted to operate by the relevant authority in each of the states where it is available. Outside the US, the casino is also available in Ontario. Here is a list of gaming bodies that regulate the casino:
- Michigan Gaming Control Board
- West Virginia Lottery Commission
- Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board
- New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement
- Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario
The Casino’s Ownership Discussed
Caesars Entertainment, Inc. originally began its journey in Reno, NV, in 1937. The company offers diversified gaming and entertainment, hospitality, sports betting services, and lots more. Today, it operates in many states through different subdivisions, including Caesars, Harrah, Horseshoe, Eldorado, William Hill, and Turtle Creek.
How Caesars Casino Compares with Other US Online Casinos
CaesarsCasino excels in a few areas where many other casinos fall short. For example, its customer support department is one of the best among US casinos. Another area is responsible gaming, where it has many restriction tools to give players more control over their gambling habits. Caesars is also one of the few iGaming brands available in 15+ states in the US.
In other areas like games and bonuses, it’s not so different. Its offerings vary with the player’s state of residence like many other casinos. Caesars Casino also gives out generous no-deposit bonuses to US players in some states.
When was the Casino Launched?
Although the company has been around for over eight decades, the online casino was first launched in 2013 in New Jersey.
Caesars Bonus Codes and Promotions
You’ll find a decent range of promos to claim at this operator. There are welcome casino bonuses for US players in every state, free spins, and tournaments. Some states even get no deposit bonuses on signup. In this section, we will introduce you to the best Caesars rewards available.
The Casino’s Welcome Bonus for US Players
The welcome bonus you get on the gaming platform depends on the state you reside in. Below, we will explain what you get in each state.
New Jersey – 100% up to $500 Deposit Match
In NJ, new players at Caesars are awarded a 100% match up to $500 on their first deposit. All you need to do is pay and the bonus will be added to your account. The wagering requirement is as follows: 10x on slots, 20x on video poker, and 50x on all other games. You have a maximum of 7 days to use up the bonus and fulfill the playthrough.
Pennsylvania - $10 Free Bonus + 200% up to $100 Deposit Match
New users in PA get a generous $10 no-deposit bonus to start their adventure. After this, a 200% up to $100 is added to your account on the first deposit. To opt-in for this bonus, you must use the Caesars bonus code “CASC10” during signup. The playthrough terms of the offer are as follows:
- Slots: 15x
- Video Poker: 30x
- Roulette, Baccarat, Fan Tan, Sic Bo, Dragon Tiger, & Football Studio: 150x
- Blackjack & all other titles, excluding craps: 75x
You have seven days to complete bonus wagering.
Michigan – 25 Free Spins + 100% up to $2,000 Deposit Match
Signing up on this site from Michigan automatically qualifies you for 25 free spins on Starburst without depositing. In addition to that, you are offered 100% up to $2,000 on your first deposit. To qualify for this package, you must register with the Caesars bonus code “SPINS”.
The 25 spins reward is valued at $1 per spin and is valid for 7 days. The winnings are credited to your account as bonus money, which is subject to wagering requirements.
Your deposit match offer is also valid for 7 days. Wagers are first deducted from the cash balance. The wagering requirements for the free spins and match reward are the same as the Caesars PA welcome offer.
West Virginia – 100% Cashback Bonus up to $500
In WV, new players get a special welcome reward which is a 100% refund of losses made on slots or video poker during the first 24 hours. The maximum cashback awarded is $500.
To qualify for this offer, you have to deposit at least $10 and make your first wager within 7 days of registering. The 24-hour timer begins after the first wager. After completing wagering in 24 hours, the bonus is added to your account within 5 business days.
Playthrough for the cashback is 1x on slots and 2x on video poker offerings. This has to be met within 7 days.
How the Casino’s Welcome Bonus Compares with Other Offers of This Kind
The casino offers different kinds of welcome rewards, so it is difficult to compare the offer to others. The most generous of its offers is the reward for MI players. After getting 25 spins for free, you can still get up to $2000 on deposit. This is way higher than what most other US casinos offer.
Unfortunately, you cannot claim more than one of these offers. If you already have a Caesars account in one state, you’re not allowed to claim another signup reward when you visit another state.
Is the Welcome Bonus Worth Claiming?
The welcome offer at the gaming site is worth claiming, regardless of where you reside. Although you have just 7 days to use the reward, the wagering requirements are quite convenient.
Other Bonuses and Promos for US Players
There aren’t so many regular casino rewards you’ll find on the iGaming platforms. However, the casino offers special time-limited offers and tournaments from time to time. To get these offers, you have to subscribe to the casino newsletters or ensure you check the promos regularly.
Nevertheless, there is a unique promotion that’s usually available at Caesars for gamers. We have described it below.
Casino Happy Hour
One of the most popular iGaming promotions on this platform across each state is the happy hour rewards. How does this work?
Specific promo days are selected by the casino. Every player becomes a part of the promotion from their first login that day. The benefits of this Happy Hour program can come in different forms. For example, you can get 2x or 3x reward credits for wagering on games.
On other occasions, you may get some top no deposit bonuses every time you win or wager a certain amount on games.
Loyalty Program at the Casino
The casino offers a unique loyalty rewards system that you become a part of when you signup on the site. Every time you play games or wager on sports, you accrue reward credits. After accumulating enough, you can exchange these credits for playing cash. 1000 reward credits give you $10.
What’s more, your sportsbook and casino wagers unlock benefits at different Caesars Rewards destinations. Here are just a few of the benefits you can enjoy:
- Free casino plays in brick-and-mortar venues
- Special dining offers
- Discounted hotel stays
How to Get the Most Out of the Casino’s Promotions
The first step to enjoying an offer is familiarizing yourself with the bonus terms. After that, we recommend choosing interesting high-RTP titles that can give you high payouts. Also, try to play slots that contribute more to the wagering requirement. Ensure you use up your bonus and fulfill all terms within 7 days.
Caesars Casino Games and Software
This iGaming platform offers an extensive selection of games to players from different US states. Its library contains about 1000 games of different categories, including Caesars slots, table games, video poker, instant wins, and live dealers.
However, the number of available titles varies from one state to the next. The Caesars NJ platform has the largest game selection (about 1000) while the WV site has the lowest (around 50).
The game collections are powered by top global software developers, so you can expect innovative games with excellent designs. Some of the developers include Big Time Gaming, NetEnt, IGT, and Evolution Gaming.
Software Developers Powering the Casino
As mentioned, the casino partners with various developers. The biggest brands popular across all the casino platforms are IGT, NetEnt, Evolution Gaming, and Big Time Gaming.
In the slots section, most games are developed by brands like NetEnt and IGT. The video poker selection is dominated by IGT games while the live casino lobby is primarily powered by Evolution Gaming.
On the NJ site, which has the largest games lobby, you’ll find titles from many other providers. Some of these include WMS, High5 Games, NextGen, and Inspired Gaming.
Online Caesars Slots
Caesars offers you a total of 800+ slots in NJ, 420+ slots in MI, 130+ slots in PA, and 40+ slots in WV. Despite that difference, rest assured you’ll find popular slot titles wherever you are. Exciting titles available across all the sites include Divine Fortune, Gonzo’s Quest, Jumanji, Reel Rush, and Twin Spin.
The casino features various types of slots – megaways, 3D video slots, classic 3-reels, even 5-reel slots, and jackpots. You might be lucky enough to find this variety where you reside.
Classic Table Games
The number of table games in the casino lobby also depends on your location. One thing you can expect though is a decent mix of different types of table games. You’ll find a good selection of roulette, baccarat, blackjack, and poker titles.
In Michigan, there are over 40 titles. Some of the titles are created by Caesars Casino itself. The bet sizes can start from as low as 10c to $10,000 per round.
Live Caesars Games
Similar to the table games selection, you’ll find a good mix of live dealer titles at CaesarsCasino. Some popular titles include Auto Roulette, Infinite Blackjack, Lightning Roulette, Ultimate Texas Hold’em, and Baccarat. You may also find the game show, Live Football Studio, in your lobby. You can bet as low as 10c in some games and as high as $250,000 in some.
There is a good selection of both poker and video poker titles on the CaesarsCasino platform. Examples of video poker titles include Jacks or Better, Game King Video Poker, Five Play Draw Poker, and Ultimate X Poker Ten Play. Many table poker titles are available in the table games and live dealer sections.
Instant Win Games at the Casino
Whether you prefer Slingo games, scratchcards, or other instant wins, CaesarsCasino ensures you have some to play. You may find between 2 and 18 of these titles in your lobby. Popular examples are Medusa Scratch, Slingo Riches, Volcano Riches, and Foxin Wins Again.
Can US Customers Play Free Caesars Games?
Free games are only available at Caesars Casino NJ. You can try out various titles without even logging in to your account.
Is the Casino’s Gaming Lobby Easy to Navigate?
The gaming lobby is user-friendly and easy to navigate on all kinds of devices. Once you switch to the casino lobby, you’ll find the game titles placed in different sections. You can expand each category by clicking on ‘View All’.
Below each game icon, you’ll also find the minimum and maximum bet applicable. This makes it easy for you to choose the ones that suit your budget.
However, one important thing you may not find in the lobby is a search bar. Only the NJ CaesarsCasino website has a search option.
Recommended Games at Caesars for US Players
In case you’re wondering which titles to try out, we’ve got you covered. Here, we show you some of the best games across various categories to get started with at CaesarsCasino.
Top Five Recommended Slot Games
With the wide selection of Caesars slots, it may be difficult to choose one to play. Our team has gone through the list of slots on the platform and identified some titles suitable for US gamers. Here are five of them:
- Jimi Hendrix: This NetEnt slot explores the legacy of American guitarist and music icon, Jimi Hendrix. The slot game has 5 reels, 3 rows, and 20 paylines. With an RTP of 96.9% and a 400x maximum pay, you can be lucky enough to get some cool prizes.
- Bourbon Street Bash: Developed by High5Games, this is a vintage Vegas-style slot. With 5 reels, 3 rows, and 40 paylines, this slot reveals one of the biggest parties in the world, hosted in Bourbon Street, New Orleans. It has a 96% RTP.
- Action Jack: If you’re a fan of classic slot machines at land-based casinos, you’re sure to like Action Jack. IGT made the classic slot online with 5 reels and 40 paylines. The downside is its RTP, which is just 92.34%.
- Cleopatra: Here’s another fast-paced 3D slot developed by IGT. The Egyptian-themed slot comes with 5 reels, 20 paylines, and an RTP of 95.02%.
- Dead or Alive: This NetEnt 5-reel slot is one of the most popular slots at online casinos today. It has just 9 paylines but can pay as much as 10,000x stake. The RTP is 96.8%.
The Best Classic Table Games to Try Out
For those who prefer to use strategies and skills to beat the dealer, the operator offers a great selection of classic table games. Here are a few worth checking out:
- Blackjack: Arguably the most popular casino table game on earth, Blackjack is one of the easiest to play, where all you have to do is get close to 21 without busting. There are more than 10 versions of Blackjack available across the operator's site in different locations. The RTP is usually as high as 99%.
- Baccarat: There aren’t as many versions of Baccarat as Blackjack, but you’ll still enjoy a good variety. The RTP varies with the version but is usually above 98%.
- Roulette: The casino features the American Roulette game which has an RTP of 94.74%. The wheel is made up of 37 sections – 18 black, 18 red, and 1 green.
Other Games Worth Checking Out
If you ever get bored of playing slots and table games, there are other types of games available at Caesars. These include both video RNG games as well as live dealers. Here are some examples:
- Gorilla Go Wild Scratch: Here’s a scratchcard game that takes you into the world of wild animals. It is based on the Nextgen slot, Gorilla Go Wild. The RTP is 95.43%.
- Slingo Fortunes: In case you’re looking for a mix of slots and bingo games, you can enjoy that with Slingo Fortunes. The game, which is inspired by Chinese culture, has an RTP of 95%.
- Football Studio: This is a live game show developed by Evolution Gaming. It blends card gaming with football elements to give you a unique twist. It’s a good game for live casino lovers looking for an escape from the classic table games.
The Best Jackpot Games for US Players
CaesarsCasino offers a few jackpot titles on its platform as well. On the NJ site, there are more than 20 jackpots available. We have featured some of the best jackpots below
- Imperial Riches: With its stunning avalanching reels feature, this Imperial Riches slot from NetEnt offers interesting gameplay. It has 5 reels, 3 rows, and 15 fixed paylines. The RTP stands at around 96.88%.
- Mercy of the Gods: Another slot by NetEnt, Mercy of Gods has 5 reels, 3 rows, and 20 fixed paylines. There are falling wilds, free spins, wild reels, and other extra features. The RTP is 95.59%.
- Jackpot Inferno: Created by Everi, this slot has a total of 8 progressive jackpots. It has 5 reels and 50 paylines. It offers extra features like extra spins to add to the fun. The RTP is 96%.
- Wolf Run: This is a jackpot slot from IGT with 5 reels and 40 paylines. It has some cool features such as stacked wilds and extra spins. The RTP is 94.98%.
Recommended High RTP Games
Although casino games should be for entertainment only, winning money while playing adds to the fun. One of the best ways to win is by choosing high RTP games.
Generally, an RTP of 96% is considered average in the industry. Below, we have identified some games with high RTPs for you to check out.
- Reel Rush: This is a fruit-themed slot released by NetEnt in 2013. It comes with 5 reels and 45 paylines. The RTP is 96.96%.
- Jack Hammer: Another super-interesting slot from NetEnt, Jack Hammer comes with 5 reels, 3 rows, and 25 paylines. The RTP is 96.96%.
- Game King Video Poker: Created by IGT, this interesting game has 9 variants of video poker in one. The popular variants include Bonus Poker, Jacks or Better, Deuces Wild Poker, and Joker Poker. Game King Video Poker general RTP is 99.16%.
- Casino War: This is a simple table game that uses six 52-card decks. The RTP is 97.83%.
The Casino’s Mobile Compatibility
If you’re a fan of mobile gaming, CaesarsCasino suits your needs perfectly. The casino is mobile-compatible as it fits the screen of any device, regardless of the operating system. Thus, it doesn’t matter if you use the casino on an Android or iOS device, the platform will work smoothly.
Also, note that the games are provided by excellent developers that use HTML5 in creating their titles. What this means is you can play most of the games, whether slots or live dealers on mobile browsers.
How US Players Access the Mobile Casino?
To access CaesarsCasino games on mobile, you can either visit the site or use the sportsbook app. You’ll find the app available in both the Apple App Store and Google Play Store. The app works just as smoothly as the website – effortless navigation, friendly menus, and a well-organized game lobby.
If you prefer to play without downloading, there’s an instant-play version of the casino as well. All you need to do is visit the site with a good mobile browser and sign in to start playing. The website loads fast on all devices, be it Android, iOS, Windows, or Mac.
Recommended Games at the Casino for US Mobile Gamers
There are hundreds of titles available to play on both the mobile website and the Caesars app. These games work smoothly on your mobile device, regardless of your operating system or screen size. Here are a few examples:
- Starburst: Starburst by NetEnt is no doubt one of the most popular online slots in the world today. The space-themed slot has 5 reels and 10 paylines. Its RTP is 96.09%.
- Fortune Coin: This Asian-themed slot by IGT has 5 reels and 243 winning ways. It has a special feature where you can be awarded up to 1000 extra spins. The RTP is 96.2%.
- Cash-O-Matic: Also created by NetEnt, Cash-O-Matic comes with 5 reels and 1024 winning ways. It offers an extra spins feature with potential multipliers of up to 50x.
- Da Vinci Diamonds: Another video slot powered by IGT, Da Vinci Diamonds has 5 reels and 20 paylines. It has extra spins and a tumbling reels extra feature. The RTP is 95.02%.
Can US Players Claim the Casino’s Bonuses on the Go?
The Caesars rewards can be claimed and used on mobile, following the regular opt-in process. If you have a new players’ coupon code, you have to submit it in the form during registration. However, there are no mobile-specific rewards on the platform.
Caesars Casino Banking Department
American users enjoy a decent variety of payment options at CaesarsCasino. Whether you prefer credit/debit cards like Visa or prepaid cards, you’ll find that there are more than enough options to choose from. The iGaming site further offers special Prepaid Play+ cards which may be used to fund your sportsbook or casino account. Read on to learn about other available methods.
Deposit Options Available to US Players
CaesarsCasinos allows you to make deposits via the online casino website or at the company’s retail locations. A vast selection of digital methods is available for you to pay online. These include credit/debit cards, prepaid cards, online banking, and e-wallets. The most popular payment processors are Visa, Mastercard, Discover, Prepaid Play+ Card, eCheck with VIP Preferred, PayNearme, and Paypal.
There is a $20 minimum for deposits at the casino while the maximum depends on the payment method. Although the casino does not charge you for depositing, there may be charges from the bank or payment processor.
How to Make a Deposit at the Casino from the USA
Once you have up to $20 to deposit, here’s how to go about it
- Log in to your CaesarsCasino account
- Click on your account balance at the top-right corner of the screen
- Click on the deposit button
- Select your preferred payment option on the list
- Enter the amount you want to deposit
- Follow any additional instructions or prompts that are associated with your preferred banking option
Withdrawal Options Available to US Players
At this casino, withdrawals are as easy as deposits. Unlike deposits which are instant, it takes the casino up to 72 hours to review and process withdrawal requests. The time in which the money gets to your account depends on the specific payment method. There are no charges from the casino when you request a payout.
Methods available for withdrawals include Paypal, Caesars Sportsbook Prepaid Play+ Card, Online banking byPayWithMyBank, and eCheck by VIP Preferred. Except for Paypal, the withdrawal limits are $20 minimum and $5000 maximum. Paypal has a $10,000 maximum limit. You may request payouts at Caesars Sportsbook retail outlets too.
How to Request a Withdrawal at the Casino from the USA?
After winning enough money to withdraw, this is how you go about it:
- Sign in to your account
- Click on your account balance at the top-right corner of your screen
- Click on the withdrawal button
- Select a withdrawal option from the list
- Enter the amount you wish to cash out
- Follow additional prompts that are associated with your banking option
Can US Players Make Transactions in Their Native Currency at the Casino?
CaesarsCasino is specially designed to cater to US players. Hence, its primary currency is USD. The other currency it accepts is CAD for Ontario gamers.
The Casino’s Security, Fair Play, and Responsible Gaming
Security and fairness of games are two of the major areas players must check before signing up at any casino. This is why our experts reviewed this aspect of CaesarsCasino thoroughly. In the sections below, we have discussed all you need to know about safety, fair play, and responsible gambling at the casino.
Security and Privacy Measures at the Casino
CaesarsCasino provides high-level security encryption tools to keep players safe and protect their data. Its website has a valid SSL certificate, which means all the data transmitted through it is protected by the HTTPs connection. Thus, your profile details and payment information cannot be accessed by a third party.
Fair Play at the Casino
Although the casino does not partner with a game auditing agency, its collection is supplied by only trustworthy developers. All its developers are licensed by reputable gaming authorities and have their games RNG software tested and certified by independent third parties. Therefore, we can conclude that the titles at CaesarsCasino are fair.
Responsible Gambling Tools Available to US Players
This iGaming platform puts its players first before profit. It ensures that players have enough tools to keep their gaming habits under control. With these tools, you can control how much you wager, how much time you lose, and how much time you spend on games.
Here is a list of self-help tools available on the platform:
- Deposit limit
- Spend limit
- Daily time Limit
- Cool-off time limit
How to Use Responsible Gambling Tools at the Casino?
The casino makes it very easy to set and adjust responsible gaming limits. Simply go to the “My Account” section of the site and select “responsible gambling”. Here, you’ll find options to set whatever limits you want.
Caesars Customer Support Department
When it comes to support, the casino is no slouch. It offers live 24/7 customer service through a variety of methods. The live chat option is the best as you get instant replies from the brand’s agent on the site.
In addition to the many contact methods, there is a comprehensive help center available. The help center covers a vast selection of topics, including payments, accounts, promotions, and responsible gaming.
Here is a list of the contact methods available:
- Live Chat
- Telephone (Availability varies)
- Social Media
The Casino’s Social Media Presence
In today’s world, many iGaming brands use social media platforms to market their offers and engage customers. Caesars Casino is no different. The brand markets its offers and engages customers on different social media platforms. Here are links to the pages as found in the Caesars' official website footer:
Apart from these links, you may find many other pages on social media representing the brand.
Filing Official Complaints at the Casino from the USA
If you have any reason to make complaints at the casino, here are some of the steps to take.
- Visit the CaesarsCasino official website and click on “Contact Us” in the footer
- Select your state of residence from the drop-down menu
- Fill in your name, email address, and rewards number on the form
- Click on submit to get started
- When the chat opens, request to chat with a live agent
- Make your complaints to the live agent once you’re connected. You can also upload screenshots
- Contact the casino via email if the issue remains unresolved
Best Alternatives to Caesars Casino for US Players
Although CaesarsCasino is a great platform, you may still feel like trying other casinos for a variety of reasons. Perhaps you’re looking for a special game, bonus, or website feature. Or maybe you just want to try out different casinos and promos. Below, we have provided a list of the best alternatives to CaesarsCasino:
- Borgata: Borgata is an online gambling site with hundreds of casino games, including slots, table games, live dealers, and instant wins. It has a free cash and match deposit reward for its new players.
- BetMGM: Depending on location, new players may get free cash or free spins without deposits at this site. A huge deposit match which can be up to $2500 follows after that. The site is loaded with high-quality slots, table games, jackpots, and live casinos.
- Unibet: The brand Unibet is one of the most popular gambling brands, not just in the US, but across the world. It has an extensive lobby, with slots, live casinos, megaways, table games, and jackpots in abundance. It also features a lot of slots and table games tournaments.
- Golden Nuggets: Available in a state like MI, NJ, and WV, Golden Nuggets Casino offers over 1200 titles across different categories. It also offers juicy rewards for both new and old players.
Caesars' Biggest US Winners
At the moment, the iGaming site does not provide a list of its past winners anywhere on its site.
How to Get Started at Caesars?
Ready to start playing at the casino for real money? Here is a simple guide to get you started
Step 1: Visit the Casino's Official Website to Signup
To do this, you need a good mobile browser or PC:
- Open the casino's official website on your browser
- Click on the “Join Now” or “Get Started” button
- Provide your details in the signup form
Step 2: Verify Your Account
At Caesars Casino, all you need to verify your account is to provide the last four digits of your social security number.
Step3: Make a Deposit
After verification, you will be logged in to your account. Here’s how to deposit money:
- Go to your account section and click on deposit
- Select a payment option
- Enter your payment details and submit
- How Many Welcome Bonuses Can I Claim? You are only allowed to claim one welcome bonus. If you change your residence after claiming one, you do not qualify for a new bonus
- Can I Withdraw Using the Caesars Sportsbook Prepaid Play+ Card? Yes, withdrawals can be made into a registered Caesars Sportsbook card.
- Are Live Dealer Games Available on the Caesars Mobile App? Yes, you will find the live casino games in the lobby on the mobile app.
- What Is the Fastest Way to Reach the Support Team? On the website homepage, the promotions page is in the menu area of the website. Upon clicking on the menu icon, you can select promotions, and all promotional offers on the site will be displayed.
Conclusion: Is Caesars Casino Worth Your Attention?
From its sleek website design to the excellent game offerings and efficient customer service, CaesarsCasino proves it’s one of the best. The operator partners with quality software developers to give you interesting games which have been proven to be fair. What’s more, it has cool welcome bonuses with friendly terms and conditions.
Payments are easy at the casino too, with numerous options available to US gamers. If you have problems with payments or other things, the efficient support department is also there to help you resolve them. There’s also a comprehensive help center where you can get ready-made answers to your queries.
The slow withdrawal review time is one of the things you may not like about this casino though. But if you don’t mind waiting for more than 72 hours to get your prize, you don’t have to worry. Those in WV and PA may also find that there aren’t enough titles to play at the casino. Except for that, you get to enjoy the same services of the casino as in other states.