As online gambling has become a fast-growing industry, online casinos are developing a wide spectrum of enticing incentives to attract new players. These offers range from free spins to no wagering no deposit bonuses, all of which are accessible to American customers.
Although no wagering no deposit offers are not that common in the USA, there are some really exciting casino rewards with low wagering requirements you can benefit from today.
Our content researchers went the extra mile, and compiled a list of all the best wager-free casino bonuses for US players available in 2023. Keep reading to find out which of these offers the best value for your money.
Borgata Online Casino: 100% Deposit Match Up To $1000 Plus $20 On The House
When you register for a new account on Borgata Online, you'll receive a 100% deposit match, up to $1000, upon depositing a minimum of $10, free spins not included. You'll also be gifted $20 bonus money without having to pay for them.
Although Borgata is not a casino with no wager offer, this extra $20 is subject to a really modest 1x wagering requirement which remains valid three days after you complete the registration process, and no promo code is needed.
FanDuel: Play It One Time
Unlike the other sites, FanDuel won’t make a player go through seemingly endless wagering requirements. If you opt-in to any of their casino promotions, and you are credited with FD credit at any point, you will have to play through just once and whatever you win is yours. This is their corporate promise, and they definitely keep it.
BetRivers: 100% Deposit Match Up To $250 New Arrivals
If you are looking for a great low wager casino incentive in PA, BetRivers is a great choice. Classic table games, instant-win and online slots can be played with the casino’s generous welcome offer.
Again, this online casino doesn’t have a no wager incentive available at this time, but it comes with a bare minimum of 1x wagering requirement before winnings can be turned into cash. The promo code to use is PACASINO250.
Caesars Casino: $200% Deposit Match Plus $10 sign-up offer
As we already mentioned in the intro to this guide , no deposit no wager free spins incentives are not that common in the USA. However, some casino sites offer low-wager promo deals, such as this one at Caesars Casino. With promo code GUSAC10, new players will receive $10 free, with a wagering requirement as low as 5x. Those are easily some of the most attractive terms we’ve ever come across!
FireKeepers iCasino: Up To $500 Match On First Deposit
FireKeepers is offering an unprecedented welcome package that comes with a low wagering requirement of only 5x. To avail this offer, you are required to deposit at least $10, and in return, your deposit will be matched 100% with casino bonus funds up to $500 in Fire iCredits. Unfortunately, free spins are not included in this offer, which is a shame.
Four Winds Casino: Offer for First Four Deposits
Another casino reward that caught our eye was the one being offered at Four Winds Casino. Upon registering and accessing the slot games section, you can take advantage of four rewards.
These include a 200% deposit match for a first deposit of up to $100, a 100% match for a second deposit of up to $50, and a 50% match bonus each for your third and fourth deposits. Keep in mind that there is a relatively low 10x wagering requirement for slot games, but the playthrough requirement for table games is much higher.
BetMGM NJ: $25 Free Play Offer
BetMGM Casino provides a $25 Free Play offer that doesn't require any deposits, which is pretty awesome. To cash out this reward and the relevant winnings, players must wager an amount equal to the reward (1x wagering requirement) within seven days of claiming.
The wagering requirement applies to only one offer at a time, and all games, except for jackpot slots, contribute towards meeting the $25 FREEPLAY® wagering requirement. It might not be the exact type of bonus you came here looking for, but it’s a great consolation prize!
Everything You Need to Know About US No Wagering Casinos Bonuses
To understand how US no wagering casino bonuses work, let’s first examine what wagers means. In the world of online gambling, a wager is a bet. More specifically, it refers to the amount of money you invest per spin or per hand, depending on which casino game you are playing. Also, a wager stands for the amount of money that one bets overall, in one session or within a specific time frame.
At select US online casinos, however, some incentives are designed in a way that they do not have any wagering requirements whatsoever. In other words, these casinos release all of your winnings and you do not have to worry about meeting any wagering requirements, which is the biggest drawback of standard rewards offers.
No Wagering Vs Standard Bonus Offers
When compared with standard offers, no wager casino bonuses are a quicker and simpler way of collecting your winnings. For instance, the average wagering requirement at US online casinos is 35x to 40x, and this number represents how many times you need to wager the reward before you can request a cash out of your winnings.
If you are in the mood for playing, have plenty of time, and would like to try your luck but also get more free cash, then it’s perfectly fine. On the other hand, if you claim a no wager offer, you probably will not win as much money, but you receive your winnings a lot quicker, since no wagering requirements are attached. In a nutshell, these types of rewards can be more profitable.
Most standard offers, such as no deposit, match deposit, free spins, cashback, welcome packages, all come attached with certain wagering requirements. This can vary from one incentive to another, but let’s say that it can be anywhere from 1x up to 60x. Some rewards come with low wagering requirements though, where ‘low’ means between 1x and 10x.
Are No-Wagering Bonuses More Generous Than Standard Offers?
When it comes to the generosity of these offers, there's two ways to look at it. If you are willing to spare some extra time and energy for wagering, you will probably end up with more significant gains money-wise. No wager incentives are generally a bit more modest, but the main difference is that in this case you can keep whatever you win, and you can withdraw the winnings instantly.
So, in the terms of time and money invested, we can say that no wager incentives are generally more appealing than incentives that carry certain wagering requirements.
Are No Wagering Bonuses Popular Among US Players?
As they come with less stipulations attached to them, the popularity of no wager casino bonuses is growing at an extraordinary rate. This is not surprising though, as with these you won’t run into the risk of losing your reward money. Pretty much, any bonus money you get is yours to keep. Requesting a withdrawal can also be done whenever you want.
Put simply, US players know their market and value their own hard-earned money. Thus, they appreciate opportunities to have fun and play with special terms, which rewarding no wager incentives certainly do provide.
Do Wager-Free Casino Bonuses Offer Real Money Winning Opportunities?
Actually, no wager bonus principles are simple and straightforward. By offering you a no wager casino incentive, the gambling establishment is promising that they will release all of your winnings whenever you request it.
Whatever you win using this reward, and we are talking about real money here, is yours to keep. So, as you are not required to take any other actions such as meeting any playthrough requirements, this kind of bonus can be considered as the most generous on the market.
Also, not worrying about wagering requirements means that a player will save not just money, but a lot of time and hassle too.
Sticky Vs Non-Sticky Bonuses
Sticky bonuses can be used to place bets but cannot be withdrawn. When you claim this type of incentive, your deposit and your reward funds are immediately ‘glued’.
In other words, you won’t be able to withdraw the money you win before you fulfill the wagering requirement. On the opposite end of the spectrum, a non-sticky no wagering incentive implies that a player will be able to withdraw both the initial deposit and any winnings resulting from the offer, all without any obligation to fulfill any wagering requirements.
For instance, if you’re playing online slots, a sticky bonus can provide an excellent start-up balance before your first spin. However, you cannot withdraw the sticky bonus itself: the money is provided for wagering purposes only.
For instance, if you claimed a 100% sticky bonus, your $100 initial deposit is covered with your $100 bonus. Now, your starting balance is $200, and all of the terms and conditions of the offer immediately kick in.
If it is your lucky day, you might manage to fulfill playthrough requirements and end up winning $100. This is now $300, but if you decide to withdraw it – your $100 incentive amount will be deducted from your balance, and you will get to withdraw $200.
With non-sticky bonuses, you will deposit $100 and claim the $100 incentive. It is now $100 + $100, and you can withdraw any winnings while playing with your first $100, but remember that this way you will lose $100 balance if you do so.
All in all, sticky bonuses are an excellent way to test out a new online casino or play risk-free, while non-sticky offers allow you to take anything you win, and use it as you see fit.
Most Generous No-Wagering Bonuses for US Players – No Wager No Deposit Offers
A no deposit reward that doesn’t require wagering actually makes online gambling way more fun. As you do not have to invest any money, you have no playthrough requirements, but you still can keep everything you win. To summarize, you have all of the benefits of gambling, but zero risk involved. As a result, these kinds of incentives are becoming extremely popular among US players.
Different Types of No Wager No deposit Bonuses You Can Claim
No wagering no deposit incentives are rare, as we concluded earlier. But when available, they can come in a couple different forms, as we’ve discussed in the following sections.
No Wager No Deposit Free spins
This type of bonus means that you will get a certain number of casino free spins with no obligation either to pay a deposit, or to fulfill any wagering requirements.
No Wager No Deposit Free Play
This is easily one of the most appealing rewards out there. By using it, one can indulge in exciting gaming sessions on the eligible games. What’s more, you can do so without making a minimum qualifying deposit or having to worry about any wagering requirements.
No Wager No Deposit Free Money
This type of incentive offers newcomers free chips to use on certain games, such as online slots or classic table games. The only requirement applicable here is to register for an account and you get your free money bonus.
Where to Find the Best No Wagering No deposit Bonuses in the USA?
As we said, no wagering rewards are not featured that frequently. In most cases, you will find it easier to locate no deposit no wagering free spins offers in the USA than other similar casino offers. However, there are also some online casinos that offer free play and free money to new players. Keep reading to find out which casinos have the best no wager bonus incentives.
Best No Wager No Deposit Free Spins
At the time of writing this guide, there aren’t any wager-free no deposit free spins bonuses being offered at US online casinos. However, we keep our ear to the ground for all the latest offers and we’ll be sure to update this page if any such bonuses are offered in the future.
Best No Wager No Deposit Free Play
At the time of writing this, this type of free play offer is not available for US players. However, make sure to return to this section regularly, as we keep a close eye on all new offers, and will include these types of rewards as soon as they hit the market.
Best No Wager No Deposit Free Money
Unfortunately, there are no such offers available at the moment. But again, keep checking this page this get the most updated info.
Best Alternatives to No-Wagering Casino Bonuses – Casino Offers with Low Wagering Requirements
When it comes to wagering requirements, different establishments apply different rules. The average playthrough requirement in the USA is somewhere between 35x and 40x. At the same time, some casinos have lower playthrough requirements around 20x, while others can raise theirs up to 60x.
The good news is, that in the USA market today, you can find quite a few attractive low wagering casino offers. Below, you have a list of online casinos with these generous bonus offers.
Low Wagering No Deposit Free Spins
- Hard Rock Casino: 50 Free spins with 5x a bonus Wager
- Harrah’s Casino: 25 Free spins with a 10x wagering requirement
- Caesars Casino: 25 Free Spins with a 15x wagering requirement
Low Wagering No Deposit Free Money/Free Play
- Caesars Casino: $10 sign-up offer with a 5x wagering requirement
- Borgata Casino: $20 no deposit free money with a 1x wagering requirement
Other Generous No-Wagering Casino Bonuses for US Players
As the US market is flourishing lately, true gambling enthusiasts can register and play at more and more online casinos and the best of these have some generous casino offers in store. Below, we check out the best wager-free deposit incentives you have at your disposal today.
No-Wager Free Spins Bonuses
No-wager free spins offers are pretty common in the US iGaming market. As there is no playthrough requirement attached to a no-wager free spins incentive, you can spin the reels of slots as many times as the offer allows you, and collect your winning instantly.
If you are committed to your bonus hunt, you can find no deposit no wager free spins in the USA. While you won’t find them that often, it will definitely be more often than no deposit offers.
No-Wager Cashback Bonuses
Through cashback offers that don’t require any wagering, punters will get a portion of their money back, without any playthrough terms. The true charm of no wager cashback incentives is that they are generally risk-free. The money you get from these types of incentives can either be withdrawn, or used to continue playing.
No-Wager Reload Rewards
It is a common practice for online casinos to give reload bonuses to their players. Reload rewards may also be attached to free spins, free money or chips. However, the vast majority of reload incentives carry wagering requirements and this is also true for the US iGaming market. At the time of writing this, no wagering reload incentives are not available, but we’ll be sure to add them here as soon as they hit the market.
What Makes No Wager Bonuses Worth Claiming? Benefits Explained
By now, it should be easy for most of you to understand why no wagering incentives are so attractive to players. First and foremost, they will save you time, money and energy, and lead you straight to your casino winnings. Are there any other benefits of this type of offer? Of course, there are. Keep reading to find out more.
As you don’t have to play through countless times, you can cash out your winnings almost immediately, and this fact alone makes wager-free bonuses a better option if you want to minimize all the potential risks.
With no WR bonuses, you get to use your bonus spins or free money the way you want. You can also refuse the entire bonus you have been given, zero obligations involved.
Real Money Winning Opportunities
With as little as $10 or $20 of your deposit money, you will get to test your luck on a huge range of games with your wager-free bonuses. The best part, whatever you win is yours to cash out immediately.
If you are completely new to the iGaming market, a no wagering bonus will help you play your preferred game without any additional hassle, as everything is pretty straightforward and quick. This is one of the main reasons no wagering bonuses are recommended if you are a newbie.
How We Review and Rate No-Wager US Online Casinos?
Our primary job is to be on top of the latest developments in the iGaming world, particularly when it comes to reviewing and rating online no-wager US online casinos. To do so, a team of independent editors and associates perform thorough research on everything that makes a casino a reliable place worth visiting.
- Licensing and Safety: First and foremost, we check licensing and security measures. It is of the utmost importance to have a properly secured and encrypted website, as casinos are dealing with real money of their customers. Therefore, when reviewing, we pay close attention to the software in use and all the different security systems.
- Customer Care Services: Dedication of an online site is shown through the effort they have put into assisting their customers whenever needed. This is why we check and test all casinos’ customer care services, prior to recommending it to our readers.
- Gaming Lobbies: Next, our editors will thoroughly browse through each and every online casino’s gaming library, checking the availability of popular casino games, to make sure that you have enough gaming variety to keep you well entertained.
- Banking Selection: As banking options offered are one more important segment of the iGaming scene, we check, test, and recommend only online casinos with hassle-free banking options that work in the USA.
Tips for Claiming No-Wager Bonuses – Crucial Terms and Conditions to Keep in Mind
When looking for a bonus that suits your gambling preferences, there are some handy tips to keep in mind, and these mainly relate to the bonus terms and conditions. We always recommend that you check these out thoroughly.
Almost every no-wager bonus has a certain expiry date. Whichever offer you claim, make sure that you check when it expires. Once they expire, they cannot be used. Since you do not want to miss claiming a generous bonus, make sure you come back to check this page regularly for the best new offers across thousands of US iGaming sites.
All no-wager bonuses are intended for specific games only. Before you head on to claim your no-wager bonus, check if it is usable on the games you prefer playing. No-wager bonuses cannot be used for every game in your casino’s library, but generally, bonuses of this kind are intended to be used on slots.
Maximum Cashout Limit
Even though no-wager bonus is an excellent way to quickly top up your bankroll, they do come with certain limitations in terms of the maximum cashout limit. Since you want to know how much you will be able to cashout from your bonus, check its Terms and Conditions before you start using your bonus funds or bonus spins.
Maximum Betting Limit
Maximum betting limit indicates the maximum amount you can wager on eligible games using your bonus money. Most bonuses come with maximum betting limits of $10, but this varies from one casino to another and from one bonus to another.
Once the casino grants you a bonus, some payment restrictions may apply. More specifically, some withdrawal options may not be used to get your bonus winnings. Also, not all deposit methods qualify you for bonuses.
How to Benefit from No-Wager No Deposit Bonuses Featured at US Casinos?
As we already mentioned, no-wager no deposit bonuses are not that common in the USA, but you can still come across such bonus incentives. For instance, no wager free spins are much more common among online casinos, and can be found at almost every American no-wagering casino. Also occasionally available are wager-free money and free play bonuses.
Once you have discovered a perfect one for you, your job is almost done. All you have to do now is claim your bonus, the whole process for which is discussed in the sections below.
Claim No Wagering Bonuses with Bonus Codes
- If you are visiting the website for the first time, you’ll have to register an account. Be sure to use accurate and updated information to avoid any roadblocks during account registration.
- If you already have an account, log in by providing your username and password
- Confirm your registration if needed (via SMS or email)
- Locate the no-wagering casino bonus you want to claim
- Check if it requires bonus code; if so, copy the code
- Check its expiry date and other terms and conditions
- Make your deposit
- Fill in your banking credentials
- Enter the bonus code in the designated place
- Start playing
Claim No Wagering Bonuses on Your Mobile Device
- Download the casino app
- Open App Store (iOS) or Google Play (Android OS) on your device
- Locate the app of your preferred online casino, and download it
- Open the app, signup or login
- Or get started playing in an instant play mode on your mobile device
- Locate the bonus
- Read its terms and conditions
- Use the bonus code if needed in the designated area
- Proceed to make a deposit
- Make your deposit
- Fill in your banking credentials
- Start playing eligible games on the go
Claim No Wagering Bonuses for New Players
- Visit your preferred online casino
- Head to registration form (usually top right corner)
- Fill out the blanks, as the site navigates you
- Confirm your registration if needed (via SMS or email)
- Locate no-wagering casino bonus and check if it requires any bonus code
- If so, copy the code (usually provided under the active offer)
- Check your bonus terms and conditions
- Check its expiry date
- Make your deposit
- Fill in your banking credentials
- Enter the bonus code in the designated place if required
- Start playing with your bonus money or bonus spins
Claim No Wagering Bonuses for Existing Players
- Enter your login info
- Go to your casino’s bonus department
- Look for the latest no wagering bonuses
- Take note of bonus codes if needed
- Check other terms and conditions
- Make a minimum qualifying deposit
- Fill in your banking credentials
- Make a deposit
- Enter the bonus code in the designated place if needed
- Start playing
Best Games to Use Your No Wagering Bonuses
The answer to the question, ‘What is the most popular casino game among US players to use no wagering bonus money?' is actually pretty simple: the best one is the one you prefer the most. As long as you can find a reliable, licensed no-wager casino in the USA, you will find the games that you like the most for sure. This could be something you’ve already played, or something entirely new to you. Let’s see the most popular offerings from gaming libraries in American online casinos.
Best Options for Fans of Classic Table Games
- Baccarat is very popular within the US borders, and casinos are generally offering both RNG and live Baccarat variations to their customers.
- Craps, a popular dice game, is actually quite easy to play once you familiarize yourself with its rules and betting options. It’s also really fun to play!
- Roulette, either the American or European variation, is extremely popular not just at American online casinos, but around the globe.
- The American variant of Blackjack is one of the most popular casino games in history, both in online and real-life versions. European Blackjack is also something to consider if you enjoy the game.
Best Options for Fans of Slots
- 108 Heroes, based on a Chinese legend similar to Robin Hood, this game comes with excellent visuals and fun gameplay.
- 5 Real Drive, a vintage-style racing game, with Wilds and Scatters to help players boost their winnings.
- Mega Moolah, containing progressive jackpots with staggering cash prizes.
- Sevens and Stripes comes with a flashy design, and clutter-free slots that make the game really easy to play.
- 88 Fortunes features slick graphics, and 243 ways to win!
Best Options for Fans of Specialty Games
- Scratch Cards
- Bingo Games
- Arcade Games
How to Qualify for the Best No Deposit No Wagering Free Spins Bonuses in the USA?
If you have ever purchased anything on the Internet, this step will be as easy as it gets. Once you land on a casino website and register/sign in, head to its Cashier/Banking section and follow the instructions.
Usually, you will be required to fill out your banking credentials in the designated places. The details required usually include your account number, full name and address, and CVC code for debit/credit cards. Make sure you have all your data ready and on hand once you start the process. Always double-check the amount of deposit you enter.
Recommended Deposit Options to Use
- Online bank transfer - Easy to use and safe, still one of the most popular payment methods in the USA.
- Credit and debit cards (AmEx, Visa, Discover, Mastercard) - User-friendly and secure, make sure that your card has a CVC number and is eligible for making online payments.
- E-wallets - Superb security, and the ability to withdraw your winnings directly to your account.
- Cryptocurrency - Extremely secure, lower fees, quick and convenient. Still considered a relatively new payment service, yet its popularity grows non-stop.
- Prepaid casino cards - Cards such as Pay+ are excellent for spending control.
What is the Minimum Qualifying Deposit for No Wagering Casino Bonuses?
Even though it differs from one casino offer to another, the average minimum qualifying deposit for most no wagering casino bonuses is between $10 and $20. Also, some bonuses of this type can only be claimed if you make a minimum qualifying deposit of $30.
How to Get Your No Wagering Bonus Winnings?
The process of requesting withdrawals at US online casinos is more or less the same as any casino operating in the iGaming industry.
- Check if you have enough money on your account, as the operator may apply withdrawal limits.
- Initiate the process of withdrawal by entering the amount of funds you want to withdraw from your casino account.
- Choose your preferred banking option from the list of supported services.
- Be patient until your payout is complete. Withdrawal process times vary for different casinos and different withdrawal options.
Recommended Withdrawal Options to Use
Some of the most popular withdrawal methods in America among online casino players are:
- Debit and credit cards - easy and safe
- Wire transfers- these operate as any other transfer though even less complicated, and even safer to use
- Neteller- safe and instant if you opt for it
- Skrill- very safe and user friendly, also instant
- Apple Pay- available for iOS, secure and user-friendly
Gambling Income Tax Rates in the USA
Gambling income is taxable in the USA, and tax rates differ from state to state. The exact rates differ depending on where you reside and play, whether the operator is a licensed US casino or an offshore online casino, and the exact taxation rules of your location
Nevada, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Indiana state-licensed casinos have to report all poker or slot machine winnings that exceed $1,200 to the IRS. Unless it is $600+ winning and 300x your wager, classic table games winnings will not be reported. Also, in some US states, players can get deductions for gambling loss, but most of them, such as Connecticut, do not allow this.
If your winnings exceed a certain amount, you will get Form W-2G and your winnings will be taxed at a fixed rate of 24%. If you win, the payer typically has to give you the W-2G form for any winnings subject to federal income tax withholding including winning:
- US$1,200 collected playing slots or bingo;
- US$1,500 collected from playing keno;
- US$5,000 collected from playing poker;
- US$600 or more; or at least 300 times the wager.
However, even if you do not get your taxation form, you are still obliged to report your gambling income to the IRS. It is also important to note that different states will apply different tax rates. Here is a list of tax percentages in the US states that have legalized online gambling activities.
- Connecticut 6.99%
- Delaware 6.60%
- Michigan 4.25%
- New Jersey 10.75%
- Pennsylvania 3.07%
- West Virginia 6.50%
Should You Claim No-Wager No Deposit Bonuses in the USA?
To reiterate, it is absolutely worth claiming no-wager bonuses and, as you could read in our explanations, no wagering bonuses may represent the best way to indulge in online gambling sessions. As there are no playthrough requirements to worry about, these bonuses are the best option to engage in risk-free gambling and boost your bankroll in the process.
If you are new to the iGaming world, no wager bonuses can also be an excellent way to test your gaming skills on your favorite games in a risk-free gambling environment. And if you are lucky enough to stumble upon a generous bonus offer in the USA, that’s exactly where all the risk-free fun starts.
So, if you are considering gambling activities as your pastime, make sure to check our no wagering deposit bonus in the USA page regularly for the best new bonuses of this kind.
- Can I withdraw my bonus money collected from a no wagering bonus? Of course. Once you complete your game session, and fulfill other requirements of the establishment you are playing at, you can withdraw your winnings.
- Are no wagering no deposit bonuses available in the USA? Although it might be quite a demanding task to complete, the answer is yes. No deposit no wagering free spins in the USA are growing in popularity, and we expect to see more of these offers in the months to come
- Are no-wager bonuses more generous than standard bonus offers? In terms of the money invested, no wagering bonuses are generally more generous than those bonus offers that come with wagering requirements.
- Can I use these bonuses on all games? As with any other bonus, US iGaming sites usually let you use your no wagering bonus only on selected games.
- What is the best alternative to a no wagering casino bonus? If you cannot find good no wagering bonuses then focus your search on bonuses that carry lower playthrough requirements, such as reload and free spins bonuses with low wagering requirements.